Pursuant to Regulation EU 2016/679 and the legislation in force, we hereby provide you with the following information concerning the processing and protection of your personal data.
FIERE DI PARMA S.p.A., Via delle Esposizioni 393 – 43126 Parma (PR), Italy – VAT registration number and TAX ID 00162790349
Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted for any information and request via the email address email@example.com
Data provided voluntarily by the user (personal identification data, contact details and company) will be used to:
- access the platform after receiving the authorisation of the Data Controller and logging in
- take part in and receive updates regarding the webinars organised by the Data Controller in collaboration with third parties
- receive information on the service offered, updates on the platform or on its use or functions
- defense in court
- customer satisfaction with the services provided directly and/or indirectly by the Data Controller.
Such processing is necessary in order to provide the service described in this form and is not subject to consent.
- Sending general communications concerning the same type of services/exhibitions or events via email to the address provided by you.
The procedures to provide the service follow the rules of soft spam pursuant to art. 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. The data subjects may at any time request to opt out from receiving newsletters using the mail address given above.
- Marketing purposes (sending commercial/promotional communications/invitations to events or exhibitions) for products/services of companies owned by the controller, partners and third parties, market surveys and statistical analysis. The provision of the aforementioned services may be made by independent owners for whom the controller cannot be held responsible. The communication of personal and contact data to any new partners, or companies, may be revoked at any time by writing to the email address above.
The processing of the purposes referred to in point vii is subject to consent by the interested party and, if provided, may be revoked at any time by writing to the email address above
Data processing is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and data minimization (privacy by design); it may be carried out either manually or through automated procedures designed to store, process and transmit them and will take place through appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the current technological level and implementation costs, in order to guarantee, among other things, the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services, avoiding the risk of loss, destruction, unauthorized access or disclosure or, in any case, illicit use, as well as through reasonable steps for ensuring that inaccurate data is erased or rectified in accordance with the purpose for which they are processed.
To attend webinars via remote access, the data subjects shall follow the procedure identified by the Data Controller.
Data may be processed on behalf of the Data Controller by third parties appointed as Data Processors who carry out specific activities on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data shall be processed by persons in charge and duly trained, and shall not be disclosed and disseminated.
Limited to webinar attendance, the Data will be handled by the conference manager remotely to respond to your request for access and to enable connection via streaming.
Storage of the data
The personal data will be processed in order to provide the information required and will be retained for a period of 10 years from the latest use. In case of defence in court soma data may be retained until conclusion of the dispute. Contact details, in particular the e-mail address, will be used to send communications or newsletters, and will be retained until request for erasure.
Data transfer outside the EU
Structured transfers of Personal Data of the Data subjects to non-European countries are not planned. For organisational reasons it is possible that cloud services are activated outside the EU; in these cases, the Data Controller shall comply with the provisions contained in Chapter V of Regulation EU 2016/679 to ensure an adequate level of protection. If possible, precedence shall be given to countries recognized as adequate by the European Commission or that have implemented adequate mechanisms (Privacy Shield EU-USA)
Rights of the data subject
Right to complain
If you believe that the processing of your data violates Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority using the contact details that can be found at https://www.garanteprivacy.it/.